SANYO DENKI offers a wide range of brushless servomotors with high performance and medium / low inertia. The available motors cover a power range from 100 W to 15 kW, with maximum torque up to 96 Nm. The motors, equipped with built-in incremental or absolute encoder for all versions and maximum speed up to 6000 rpm, are the most compact in the market and, coupled with proposed servoamplifiers, have an excellent dynamic behaviour and they are particulary suitable for applications with fast acceleration positioning at medium/high power.
- New range with extended power ranging from 100W to 15KW, with and without brakes: 25 models available on stock.
- Protection degree IP67 (excluding on the shaft side).
- Maximum speed up to 6000 rpm.
- Starting torques very high: up to 4 times the rated torque.
- The motors up to 1000W are equipped with high quality connectors (Encoder, Motor Phases),
Medium / high-power motors are provided with military type connectors.
- Versions with absolute encoder Battery less.
- Standards CE / UL.
- A wide range of cables for fixed and mobile installations, manufactured and tested by RTA.